You Make an Impact - Support United Way!
- Improving the reading proficiency of children
- Developing youth by facilitating connections to school and work
- Supporting the adults and families to be self sufficient
- Safety Net Services – meeting basic needs of citizens
Your gift makes a measurable impact on lives of children, adults, and families throughout Lebanon County.
With the generous support of people like you, United Way fights for the health, education, and financial stability of all residents of Lebanon County. We know that we can accomplish so much more by working together than any one organization can alone. Along with individuals, businesses, and nonprofit agencies, we will build communities together by addressing the complex problems within Lebanon County and create solutions that will affect lasting change and help every citizen - young and old - thrive.
Click here to find out about our 2019-20 Campaign and Incentive Prizes!
Other ways to give:
- Gifts of stock/IRA: If you are interested in this option, please contact Kadie Bower for information about the process.
- Mail a check to our office at P.O. Box 1164, Lebanon PA 17042.
- Business owner or leadership executive, and interested in setting up a campaign at your workplace? Contact Deidre Carmichael.
- Become a leadership donor: Click here to learn more about our leadership giving and the Alexis de Tocqueville Society
- Make a legacy gift: Click here to learn more about the Red Feather Society
Thank you for your support of United Way!
Message to our Donors: