You Make an Impact - Support United Way!
- Improving the reading proficiency of children
- Developing youth by facilitating connections to school and work
- Supporting the adults and families to be self sufficient
- Safety Net Services – meeting basic needs of citizens
Your gift makes a measurable impact on lives of children, adults, and families throughout Lebanon County.
With the generous support of people like you, United Way fights for the health, education, and financial stability of all residents of Lebanon County. We know that we can accomplish so much more by working together than any one organization can alone. Along with individuals, businesses, and nonprofit agencies, we will build communities together by addressing the complex problems within Lebanon County and create solutions that will affect lasting change and help every citizen - young and old - thrive.
2019-20 Campaign Incentive Prizes
By donating at least $2/week ($104 annually) you are eligible to enter to win ONE of these great prizes. By donating a minimum of $4/week ($208 annually) you are eligible for two chances to win!
ONE winner will get to choose ONE of the following “Choice” prizes:
By donating at least $5/week ($260 annually) you are eligible to enter to win a 2020 Hyundai Accent, and you qualify for two chances to win the above incentive prizes. You can only win one prize. Car drawing will be held first.
Complete rules can be found here.
Other ways to give:
- Gifts of stock/IRA: If you are interested in this option, please contact Kadie Bower for information about the process.
- Mail a check to our office at P.O. Box 1164, Lebanon PA 17042.
- Business owner or leadership executive, and interested in setting up a campaign at your workplace? Contact Deidre Carmichael.
- Become a leadership donor: Click here to learn more about our leadership giving and the Alexis de Tocqueville Society
- Make a legacy gift: Click here to learn more about the Red Feather Society
Thank you for your support of United Way!