The 211 health & human services resource hotline provides non-emergency information and assistance to residents of Lebanon County.
- Call 211 anytime to receive free, 24/7, non-emergency health and human service information in Lebanon County from a live call specialist.
- Text your zipcode to 898211 to get help.
- Search the 211 database online to find local resources to help with your situation.
- Chat live with a 211 specialist!
- ONE number to call— removes the need to “call around” for services.
- Call centers are staffed by highly-trained call specialists who assess caller’s full needs; translation services available.
- Helps reserve the 911 system for emergencies, saving this vital community resource for life-and-death situations*
- Functions as a community-wide planning tool to anticipate the demand for services and mobilize resources to meet changing needs.
- Human services staff have direct access to knowledge, which will assist them in effective case management work.