By the Way...
Last year, our "Stuff the Bus" collection was able to help over 600 Lebanon County students get the school supplies they needed to start their school year. This year, join us at Mondays Market at the YMCA on July 29 to stuff the bus again, and help our neighbors in need start off the 2019-2020 school year on the right foot. Bring your donations, shop local at the market*, and enjoy music, games, and more!
- Backpacks - HIGH DEMAND (new or gently used accepted)
- 2-pocket folders
- 3-ring binders
- Ear Buds
- Glue sticks
- Index cards
- Pencil boxes
- Pencil sharpeners
- Safety scissors
- Spiral notebooks
- Original birth certificate for each child
- Proof of guardianship
- ID with a Lebanon County address
School supplies will be distributed at the same times listed above on August 20 to registered children.
Questions about Stuff the Bus? Contact Flame Vo, Director of Marketing & Communications.
*Mondays Market hours are 3pm - 6pm.
- 89% of children said they learned something new at the library.
- 84% said they are a better reader after reading through the summer.
- 87% said they will visit the library during the school year.
- 97% said the will visit the library next summer.
- Proof of your child's age
- Immunizations required by law
- Proof of residency
- Photo identification
- Your child's immunization record
- Your child's birth certificate
- Proof of residency (bring one of the following: Deed, Lease Agreement, Mortgage Statement or Property Tax Statement)
- Custody order, CLSD-approved guardianship form, CLSD-approved shared housing form, if applicable. NOTE: Cornwall-Lebanon School District Guardianship Affidavits and Shared Housing Affidavits can be picked up at the District office and must be approved PRIOR to your Final Registration appointment.
- Physical Exam
- Dental Exam
- Your child!
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency - Acceptable Forms: Deed/Lease Agreement, Utility/Credit Card Bill, Property Tax Bill, Check Stub (Driver's License is NOT ACCEPTABLE)
- Proof of Birth - Examples: Original Birth Certificate, resident alien card, passport, state issued identification or driver's license (in the student's name)
- Immunization Records - showing all received vaccines to date
- Proof of Residency / Address within the Lebanon School District - Examples: Your lease, mortgage (Showing the property address), or CURRENT utility bill in the parent / guardian's name. If you are residing with someone else and do not have any of the above in your name, we will provide you with a Residency Affidavit that you will need to have signed by the property owner and notarized prior to your appointment.
- For Incoming K4 Students Only - Proof of All Income - Examples: Last calendar year Income Tax Return, Form W2 for all adults in the household, Last two pay stubs for all jobs and working adults in the household, PA DPW Cash Assistance Statement, Social Security Statements, Child Support Order, Unemployment Compensation
- Northern Lebanon School District Information Form
- Health History Form
- Home Language Survey
- Release of Information
- Parental Registration Statement (formerly PA Act 26 Affidavit)
- Proof of child's age: (Children eligible for kindergarten must be five (5) years old before September 1) Any of the following constitutes acceptable documentation: birth certificate, baptismal certificate; copy of record of baptism-notarized or certified and showing the date of birth; notarized statement from the parents or a relative indicating the date of birth; a valid passport; a prior school record indicating the date of birth.
- Record of Immunizations - required by law: Immunization record, a written statement from a medical office that the required immunizations have been administered, or verbal assurances from the medical office that the required immunizations have been completed, with records to follow.
- Proof of Residency: Acceptable documentation preferred is a copy of the lease, deed, or settlement agreement and valid driver's license with the same address. However if you do not have a copy of the above mentioned items the NLSD will accept a property tax bill, vehicle registration, DOT identification card, or military housing letter.
- Your child must turn five (5) years of age on or before September 1, 2019.
- You will need a valid email address or phone number to create a parent account for the online registration system.
- After completing the online form, you will be prompted to schedule a registration appointment.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (your personal record or your physicians' record)
- Two Proofs of Residency (driver's license with address, rental agreement, real estate documents, current utility bill with name and address)
- Please note...
- You are not required to bring your child to this appointment.
- School Administration will contact you to conduct any additional screenings if necessary.
Questions about kindergarten or new student registration? Contact your local school district.
- Thrift Store Supervisor (FT - Annville)
- Warehouse Associate (FT - Lebanon)
- Local Pick-up & Delivery Driver (FT - Lebanon)
- Cashier (PT - Lebanon)
Do you have news to share with Lebanon County? Send it to Flame Vo, Director of Marketing & Communications. Submitting your news item does not guarantee it will be shared. No fundraising or for profit news/events will be considered.
Questions or comments about our newsletter? Contact Flame Vo, Director of Marketing & Communications.