Interested in Volunteering in Lebanon County?
Join us for United Way of Lebanon County's annual Day of Caring
Saturday, April 22, 2023
Fill out the form below, and we will add you to our list of communications when volunteer opportunities arise with us or other local nonprofits.
Our Online Hub that Connecting Volunteers with Local Opportunities
We love volunteers! We're excited to share Volunteer Lebanon, a free online resource designed to connect local nonprofit organizations with individuals looking to help out the Lebanon County community.
Are you a nonprofit in need of volunteers for one-time projects, events, or ongoing needs?
- Keep your opportunities and registered volunteers organized in one easy-to-use platform.
- Customize your own agency profile, and easily share it with your audience.
- Send communications to your volunteers, track hours, and more!
- Reach additional potential volunteers being driven to the portal by United Way and other organizations.
Are you an individual or organization looking for opportunities to give back to your community?
- Search by dates you are available, causes you support, and more. Get alerts when new opportunities are available matching your interests.
- Keep track of your volunteer activities, share your community support, and invite others to join you!