ALICE Townhall | Feb. 25 @ 6:30pm
United Way of Pennsylvania has refreshed the previously released ALICE data, and is also including data about the impact of COVID-19 on our ALICE neighbors. Join us for an overview of the new report, learn how Lebanon County organizations have been utilizing the ALICE data. More info and registration coming soon.
2021 Day of Caring | April 17
More info coming soon!
Volunteer Lebanon: An Online Hub that Connects Volunteers with Local Opportunities
We love volunteers! We're excited to share Volunteer Lebanon, a free online resource designed to connect local nonprofit organizations with individuals looking to help out the Lebanon County community.
Are you a nonprofit in need of volunteers for one-time projects, events, or ongoing needs?
- Keep your opportunities and registered volunteers organized in one easy-to-use platform.
- Customize your own agency profile, and easily share it with your audience.
- Send communications to your volunteers, track hours, and more!
- Reach additional potential volunteers being driven to the portal by United Way and other organizations.
Are you an individual or organization looking for opportunities to give back to your community?
- Search by dates you are available, causes you support, and more. Get alerts when new opportunities are available matching your interests.
- Keep track of your volunteer activities, share your community support, and invite others to join you!