Your Investment Creates Meaningful Change in our Community.
Because of you…
- Eddie has worked to overcome his learning disability through the support and mentorship of his Big Brother Ryan for the last 7 years.
- Kelly and Joe’s autistic daughter has come out of her shell and improved socially through opportunities to attend YMCA programming.
- Shawn, a veteran, is moving toward a career in Peer Counseling at the VA Hospiral because of services he received through PROBE.
Learn more about their stories here.
|United Way strives to improve the Health, Education, and Financial Stability of every person in our community. Those 3 areas, plus Safety Net Services, make up the Building Blocks of United Way’s work. 100% of your gift to United Way of Lebanon County goes directly to impact programs here in our community. Your generous gift supports initiatives and programs that are vital to making our community stronger, healthier, and happier.
One person can make a difference, but just
Imagine What We Can Do Together.
Your gift to United Way can provide:
- $25 = 1 week’s worth of meals for a child in childcare for low-income families
- $50 = A match starter kit for a big-little pair at Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- $75 = A 1-hour exercise & nutrition class for 7 individuals with mental disabilities
- $100 = Safety awareness education and materials for over 60 school-aged kids
- $250 = 10 GED books for those looking to find better jobs & earn more money
- $500 = More than 200 gallons of fuel to one household
- $1,000 = Attorneys for 4 domestic violence survivors for a court hearing and to provide critical support for their families
…and so much more.
Thank you for your generous gift to help neighbors in our community!
Other Ways to Give to United Way of Lebanon County
Become a Leadership Giver
Individuals who contribute $500 or more are recognized as our Leadership Givers. We thank you for the contributions you make to our community!
Learn more about Leadership Giving with United Way here.
You may have the option to give to United Way of Lebanon County through payroll deduction. If you are interested in this option, please contact the payroll department at your place of employment and ask if they have the ability to do payroll deduction. You will be able to set a specific amount that is taken out of your paycheck and forwarded directly to United Way of Lebanon County.
Check or Money Order
If you would prefer to send your donation via check, please mail it to the following address:
UNITED WAY OF LEBANON COUNTY
P. O. Box 1164
Lebanon, PA 17042-1164
United Way can invoice you for a one-time, monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual gift.
Please contact Kyle Clark at 717-273-8144 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set this up.
Gift of Stock/IRA
United Way of Lebanon County can provide instructions to contribute through a gift of stock or IRA.
Please contact Kenny Montijo at 717-273-8144 or email@example.com if you are interested in learning more.
You will receive a letter of acknowledgement for your gift. Thank you very much for your contribution.