to the 800+ volunteers who came together to participate in one of 80 projects throughout our communities!
For over two decades, United Way's Day of Caring has been bringing together hundreds of individuals, families, and businesses together to improve Lebanon County. Donate today in support of our volunteers and to help us continue to build and support programs that will create lasting change in our communities, establish community pride, and help every citizen - young and old - thrive.
Questions about Day of Caring? Contact Flame Vo or call 717.273.8144.
Volunteer Lebanon: An Online Hub that Connects Volunteers with Local Opportunities
We love volunteers! We're excited to share Volunteer Lebanon, a free online resource designed to connect local, nonprofit organizations with individuals looking to help out the Lebanon County community.
- Keep your opportunities and registered volunteers organized in one easy-to-use platform.
- Customize your own agency profile, and easily share it with your audience.
- Send communications to your volunteers, track hours, and more!
- Reach additional potential volunteers being driven to the portal by United Way and other organizations.
- Search by dates you are available, causes you support, and more. Get alerts when new opportunities are available matching your interests.
- Keep track of your volunteer activities, share your community support, and invite others to join you!
Thank you to these wonderful sponsors who made this possible:
Lee and Sue Allwein, Allwein Carpet One, the Lebanon Rotary Club, and First Energy Foundation.
Need a little more help to get set up on Volunteer Lebanon? Check out the following: