2020 Day of Caring
Our 2020 Day of Caring is postponed until the fall. Stay tuned for more info!
Our Reading Friends volunteer program puts community members into the classrooms of our communities' earliest learners. Find out more about how you can become a Reading Friend!
Volunteer Lebanon: An Online Hub that Connects Volunteers with Local Opportunities
We love volunteers! We're excited to share Volunteer Lebanon, a free online resource designed to connect local nonprofit organizations with individuals looking to help out the Lebanon County community.
- Keep your opportunities and registered volunteers organized in one easy-to-use platform.
- Customize your own agency profile, and easily share it with your audience.
- Send communications to your volunteers, track hours, and more!
- Reach additional potential volunteers being driven to the portal by United Way and other organizations.
- Search by dates you are available, causes you support, and more. Get alerts when new opportunities are available matching your interests.
- Keep track of your volunteer activities, share your community support, and invite others to join you!
Thank you to these wonderful sponsors who made this possible:
Lee and Sue Allwein, Allwein Carpet One, the Lebanon Rotary Club, and First Energy Foundation.
Need a little more help to get set up on Volunteer Lebanon? Check out the following: