Every year, students are starting school without the supplies they need to learn.
Help us change this for at least 200 kids in Lebanon County!
Since it’s not safe to “Stuff the Bus” this year, join us for a virtual school supply drive!
Here’s how you can help:
Donate by July 27!
Text “Success4Kids” to 91999
Every $15 provides a backpack full of supplies for a local child in need! Text to give, or donate online.
Shop Online through August 7
Simply choose items from our Amazon wishlist, and they will get shipped right to us in time for our school supply distribution event on August 17!
Drop Off by August 10
School supplies can be dropped off at the YMCA Train Depot (201 N 7th Street) at Monday’s Market. Hours are every Monday from 3pm-6pm. Note: Face masks and social distancing are required. Here is a list of the items needed.
- 2-pocket folders
- 3-ring binders
- Ear Buds
- Glue sticks
- Hand sanitizer
- Index cards
- Pencil boxes
- Pencil sharpeners
- Safety scissors
- Spiral notebooks
Does your child or someone you know need school supplies?
Here is what you need to know to benefit from our 2020 school supply drive:
Registration is REQUIRED
- Call the Salvation Army to register on July 21st or 22nd between 10am to noon or 1pm to 3pm. 717.273.2655
- The amount of school supplies we are able to distribute will be based upon amount we receive.
Distribution on August 17
- Backpacks will be distributed at Monday’s Market at the YMCA Train Depot on August 17 from 3pm-6pm.
- Children do NOT need to be present.
- ID is REQUIRED to to confirm your registration.
- Wear your face mask and practice social distancing at pick up.
Questions? Contact Flame at email@example.com or 610.310.8403.