Every year, students are starting school without the supplies they need to learn.
Help us change this for at least 300 kids in Lebanon County!
How you can help:
Step 1: Collect Donations and School Supplies
- Shop for school supplies on your own or through our Amazon wishlist*, and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
- Make a donation: Financial contributions will be used to purchase backpacks and school supplies for our local students in need. Every $15 provides a backpack full of supplies for a local child!
- Set up a collection drive at your work, church or other community location. Contact us for more information.
* Do you know about Amazon Smile? Sign in using your regular Amazon account info, and choose United Way of Lebanon County as your charity. We will get a percentage of your sales to put back into our community!
Step 2: Drop Off by August 17
- Stop by the YMCA for First Friday on July 1 or August 5, 4-7pm, to drop off your donations, and enjoy music, food, and fun with your community.
- Can't make it on these days? Contact Flame to schedule a delivery or pickup time.
Step 3: Feel Good for Doing Good
Whether you made a single donation or organized an entire collection drive, your efforts will make a difference for local children and families in need. Thank you for supporting Lebanon County students!
The 2022 Stuff the Bus School Drive is a collaboration between the following organizations: