2-1-1, the Health & Human Services Resource Hotline, provides non-emergency information and assistance to residents of Lebanon County.
Call 2-1-1 anytime to receive free, 24/7, non-emergency health and human service information in Lebanon County from a live call specialist.
Here’s what you need to know about 2-1-1:
- ONE number to call— removes the need to “call around” for services
- Call centers are staffed by highly-trained call specialists who assess caller’s full needs; translation services available
- Helps reserve the 9-1-1 system for emergencies, saving this vital community resource for life-and-death situations*
- Functions as a community-wide planning tool to anticipate the demand for services and mobilize resources to meet changing needs
- Human services staff have direct access to knowledge, which will assist them in effective case management work
What can we help with?
2-1-1 is sustained by our generous community sponsors. We thank the following organizations for their support.