THANK YOU, VOLUNTEERS!
National Volunteer Week is about inspiring, recognizing and encouraging people to seek out imaginative ways to engage in their communities. It’s about demonstrating to the nation that by working together, we have the fortitude to meet our challenges and accomplish our goals.
Kick off National Volunteer Week with the 21st Day of Caring!
Lebanon County’s largest volunteer day – over 1,000 strong!
- Click here to register to volunteer and pick a project!
- SAVE THE DATE – Saturday, April 22, 2017 – 9:00 am – noon
- *NEW for 2017* – United Way’s 1st “Spring Into Reading Fest” at the Lebanon Community Library from 12:30 – 2:30 pm – open to public
- FREE volunteer breakfast at Lebanon High School starting at 7:30 am
- Volunteer registration will begin on Wednesday, March 1 – email Erika Zaborny at email@example.com to be added to our Day of Caring distribution list!
- If you are a member of a non-profit or not-for-profit and want to submit one or more volunteer projects for your organization, fill out and submit our form HERE.