Use password “UW2017” – contact Erika Zaborny at email@example.com if you would like copies of any photos.
Thank you to all those who pledged, volunteered and supported United Way’s work during the 2016/2017 Campaign to raise $1.85 million for 30 vital program partners in Lebanon County. As of Thursday, February 2, 2017, Campaign Chair, Greg Weaber, announced that $1,704,871 had been raised towards the campaign – or 92% of the goal.
Our campaign will stay open until Tuesday, February 28, 2017, in order to raise the remaining funds needed to fully support our partners for the coming year. Without this necessary funding, our partners may have to turn away people in need. If you have not done so, or could give just a little more, please give a gift here.
Resources have decreased as needs have increased. But because of United Way, our partners can spend less of their own money and energy on fundraising efforts. United Way also offers its program partners resources, materials, technical support, and professional development opportunities. When you give where you live, you give local people the access to vital services needed to improve their lives, health, education, employment and overall sense of well-being.
There are SO many ways to give back through United Way. To learn more about the opportunities below, contact Maddy Lynch, United Way’s Director of Community Development at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Make a pledge to United Way and receive regular updates about our work and successes in the community
- Join the Campaign Cabinet
- Participate in a workplace campaign – we make it fun!
- Offer assistance planning fundraisers and other events
- Get involved in campaign leadership giving
- Access our Campaign Toolkit to enhance an existing campaign at your workplace
- Volunteer in the office during campaign time
- And much more!