United Way of Lebanon County’s 2017-2018 Campaign
Our 2017-2018 Campaign is underway! Our theme this year, “Imagine What We Can Do Together,” emphasizes the need for organizations and individuals to work collaboratively to address the needs in our community.
One person can make a difference, but just Imagine What We Can Do Together.
We need your help to reach this year’s goal of $1,750,000!
Because of United Way, our partners can spend less of their own money and energy on fundraising efforts. United Way also offers its funded programs the resources, materials, technical support, and professional development opportunities required to grow and make an impact in the community. When you give where you live, you give local people the access to vital services needed to improve their health, education, financial stability, and overall sense of well-being.
United Way workplace campaigns unite employees in all offices or branches of a company, and gives them an opportunity to donate, volunteer and speak out for causes that matter to them. You can see the results in your own backyard, even as you’re part of a larger mission to affect change worldwide.
There are SO many ways to give back through United Way. To learn more about the opportunities below, contact Maddy Lynch, United Way’s Director of Community Development at email@example.com:
- Participate in a workplace campaign – Whether you can give United Way a week, a couple days, or just 15 minutes for a campaign, we are happy to share our work in the community and how we partner to fund programs that address the Lebanon Valley’s most pressing needs
- Access our Campaign Toolkit to enhance an existing campaign at your workplace, via our brand new Campaign Task List and Timeline, fundraiser ideas and other resources
- Can’t commit to a workplace campaign just yet? Coordinate a first-time fundraiser at your company to introduce United Way to employees or co-workers – we’ll help you brainstorm!
- Make a pledge to United Way and receive regular updates about our work and successes in the community
- Join the Campaign Cabinet – Core group of volunteers who assist with contacting corporate partners, assisting with campaign events, and more
- Get involved in Campaign Leadership Giving
- Volunteer during campaign time and year round
- And much more!