1.One person will win a 2016 Chevy Cruze from Klick Lewis, sponsored by Klick Lewis, Keller Bros. Ford, Ladd-Hanford and Ebersole Honda, Buick, GMC, Hyundai.
2. Winner is responsible for all fees relating to the car title, tags and taxes which will be paid by the winner prior to taking possession of the Chevy Cruze.
3. One person will win the 2016-2017 Choice Prize, which is a choice between one of the following two prizes: a 2017 White’s Harley Davidson Street ® 750 OR $5,000 cash from Fulton Bank PLUS a $2,500 shopping spree at Boscov’s.
4. One person will win two NFL tickets to a 2017 Eagles game, sponsored by Londonderry Limousines.
5. One person will win a 1-Year Family Pass to the Lebanon Valley YMCA.
6. Three people will each win a $500 gift card from GIANT.
7. Contributors who give at least $2 per week, or a total of $104.00 or more, are eligible for one raffle ticket for the drawing for the one of the GIANT gift cards, the 1-Year Family Pass, Two NFL tickets and the Choice Prize. Contributors who give at least $4 per week, or a total of $208.00 or more, are eligible for TWO raffle tickets to win the prizes just mentioned. Contributors who give at least $5 per week, or a total of $260.00 or more, are eligible for one raffle ticket to win the new car AND two raffle tickets to win all other prizes. Donors are eligible to win only one prize; the car drawing will occur first.
8. Any person or company not using a United Way of Lebanon County (UWOL) pledge form with the attached raffle tickets is responsible for submitting to the UWOL the name and required information of each individual who meets the drawing qualifications by January 27, 2017.
9. Staff members of the United Way of Lebanon County and their immediate families are not eligible to win. Board of Directors of United Way of Lebanon County and their immediate families are not eligible to win. Employees of the companies providing the incentive prizes and their immediate families are eligible to win all prizes EXCEPT the prize their employer has sponsored.
10. To verify the donation and participate in the drawing, the ticket from the pledge form must be completed, including the donor’s name, employer’s name, email address and phone number. The ticket stub must be returned to United Way of Lebanon County by Friday, January 27, 2017 at 4:30 pm Eastern Time. The random drawing will be held Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at the United Way’s office. You do not need to present to win.
11. All entries qualifying for the car raffle will be placed together in a random drawing. The campaign chair will randomly select a ticket: the ticket selected will win the 2016 Chevy Cruze. Entries qualifying for the remaining prizes will be placed together in a random drawing. Order of tickets will be Choice Prize, 2 NFL Eagles Tickets, YMCA Family Pass, 3 separate $500 Giant gift cards. A total of seven incentive prizes will be awarded to seven different winners. Qualifying contributors are eligible to win only one prize.
12. Prize recipients are must honor their United Way pledges throughout 2017 and must be at least 18 years of age at the time the raffle ticket is submitted and signed. Proper identification will be required upon presentation of the prizes.
13. The winners, by entering their names, agree that United Way of Lebanon County may use their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes without further notice or compensation.
14. No cash equivalent will be provided in lieu of the prizes. Prizes will be awarded as they are promoted. No special requests or changes to the incentive prizes will be honored without cost to the recipient. Any changes or special requests by the prize recipient of the incentive prize donor will only be available at additional fees to the winner, charged by the incentive prize winner, charged by the incentive prize sponsor at their discretion.
15. Participation in this drawing may affect the tax deductibility of your gift. You should consult your tax advisor for more detailed information. The winners will be required to pay title transfer costs and any applicable taxes relating to the transaction, including but not limited to federal and state income taxes.
16. All prize winners must take possession of the prize within 30 days of notification. If the winner has not taken possession within 30 days, another winner WILL be chosen.
17. Winners will be required to sign a release and hold-harmless agreement in favor of GIANT, Lebanon Valley YMCA, Londonderry Limousines, Boscov’s, Fulton Bank, White’s Harley Davidson, Ebersole Honda, Buick, GMC, Hyundai, Ladd-Hanford, Keller Bros. Ford, Klick Lewis, United Way of Lebanon County and their respective agents and employees.
18. This drawing is governed by and shall be run consistent with the Pennsylvania Small Games of Chance Act. Small Games of Change License #4048 and Special Raffle Permit #452. Any representations in violation thereof are strictly forbidden.
Call the United Way office with any questions at 273-8144.