Call 2-1-1 to receive free, 24/7, non-emergency health and human service information in Lebanon County from a live call specialist.
Thank you to our local 2-1-1 sponsors:
Here’s what you need to know about 2-1-1:
- ONE number to call— removes the need to “call around” for services.
- Call centers are staffed by highly-trained call specialists who assess caller’s full needs; translation services available.
- Helps reserve the 9-1-1 system for emergencies, saving this vital community resource for life-and-death situations.*
- Functions as a community-wide planning tool to anticipate the demand for services and mobilize resources to meet changing needs.
- Human services staff have direct access to knowledge, which will assist them in effective case management work.
*In the event of a medical crisis dial 9-1-1 immediately. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, call Crisis Intervention Services immediately at 717-274-3363.
If you are having difficulty reaching the 2-1-1 service by dialing 2-1-1, you can also reach them by texting your zip code to 898-211 OR by calling 855-501-6785.
Visit pa211east.org/ to learn how 2-1-1 is helping other parts of Pennsylvania.